Leapfrog Executive Search is a retained search firm that has been engaged to complete the search for Lionheart Children’s Academy CEO. The search is based on the organization’s well-planned succession for the current CEO. There are currently 17 Lionheart Academies in Texas, Colorado, Tennessee and Ohio with over 500 employees and a budget of over $30M. Significant growth projections drive the need for a leader who can oversee the opportunity to partner with large evangelical churches to bring unchurched families into their community through a loving and fun environment, outstanding education and spiritual development. The role reports to the Lionheart Board of Directors.
Key criteria for the CEO role include:
- Spiritual maturity and evangelical passion that supports the ministerial nature of the role.
- Financial and operational acumen.
- Rapid growth and scaling experience.
- Experience with US-wide, remote service centers with local/regional leadership structures and numerous remotely located employees.
- In-depth childcare and/or franchise industry experience will provide significant candidate value.
The compensation package for the role includes base salary, bonus and an attractive performance-based long-term incentive. Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.