Help Us Protect Child Care Centers & Employees NOW!
TOMORROW, Monday, March 23 at 10am…please be sure to help us let your Senators and Congressman know that you support their vote for a $50B stimulus package to save child care centers from closing forever. 93% of all licensed childcare centers are small businesses that cannot sustain themselves through this crisis for more than 2-4 weeks. We recommend that all business leaders post this on social media encouraging your employees and supporters to join in.
Why does Congress need to #FundChildCare in the emergency stimulus package?
• To protect the health and safety of essential workers and their children
• To support small businesses
• To make sure child care programs exist in the recovery
• To prevent tens of thousands of workers from losing their jobs
• To keep the child care industry from collapsing.
• To help American families
• To stabilize an essential service
• To stimulate consumer spending
• To provide the quality care children and families need, now and in the future
On Monday, March 23 from 10:00 am ET, tell it to Congress.
Find your local representatives:
Join NAEYC, Child Care Aware of America, the Early Care and Education Consortium, ZERO TO THREE, and more, with thousands of your fellow educators, advocates, and allies for a #FundChildCare #ChildCareNow Twitter Storm.
Source: America for Early Ed