At the National Child Care Association we know:
* YOU need more funding in your child care centers to ensure your ability to deliver quality care and education to young children
* YOU need to have a say in what rules and regulations are put into place that affect your ability to balance a reputable and sustainable business model
* YOU want to be part of a unified voice to bring about positive changes for all the hard working people in early care and education
We also know you have limited time to be your own VOICE so let us work for you and with you!
If you’re already a member we thank you and promise to continue to work for you. Check and see if your membership is still active HERE.
If you need to renew, want to refer a colleague or join please click HERE.
Only $30/Annually – Help Us Be The Voice For YOU!
YOUR annual membership fee helps give all licensed private child care providers and educators a much needed VOICE in Washington, D.C.
* A new and more informative NCCA Website
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Annual D.C. Advocacy Conference